Friday, June 27, 2014

A Few Things

Right now I have more than 200 unread blog posts in my feedly! Lately I've been living like life is one big vacation (ummm...is there any other way to live?), so I've been reading long novels on long flights, instead of keeping up with my favorite blogs. (By the way, The Goldfinch was perfect for my multiple cross country flights.)

Thanks to wedding and graduation season, all of my travel for the year got crammed into one month. It's been a bit of a juggling act to see all of my clients and I truly appreciate how flexible the families I work with have been. As I get ready to head off for one last vacation, here are a few things I've found that I think are worth sharing:

Looking for some Fourth of July crafts? No Time for Flashcards has got you covered!

Pink Oatmeal shared fun and easy ways to get your little one (6-18 months) engaged in water play this summer.

Want to work on handwriting this summer? Here are some fun ways to do that!

Using this summer to work on bike riding? The Inspired Treehouse has some tips for you!

And last, but certainly not least. This is not really summer related, but good advice for any time of year. (Bonus-This is from one of the best speech therapists I know!)

See you back here on July 7!

1 comment:

  1. Abby! Thank you so much for linking to my blog :) Miss you and have fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy: