Wednesday, April 2, 2014

See you at #AOTA14

I'm flying out to Baltimore today for the AOTA Conference and I'm really excited to meet some of my virtual blogging friends in real life! This is my first AOTA Conference and I have found AOTA's Conference App to be really helpful in narrowing down which sessions I want to attend. It's available for Android and Apple and it's FREE!! If you're attending the conference, I would really recommend that you download it.

Are you going to conference and are a first timer to Baltimore, like me? If so, Cheryl has written a really useful post on Baltimore attractions, but to be honest, I'm not sure that I'm going to see much more than the inside of the Conference Center :) I'll have to bookmark her post for the next time I'm in town.

If you're going to be at Conference, please stop by the brand new Leadership Reception on Friday night from 7:00-8:00 in the Hilton Key Ballroom 12. This is your opportunity meet and mingle with past and present leaders in AOTA and to explore potential leadership opportunities for YOU! I'll be there as a member of AOTA's Volunteer Leadership Development Committee (VLDC) and I hope to see you there, too! The VLDC is currently seeking candidates for a number of positions within AOTA. One of them might be a perfect match for you!

Not able to attend? Follow along on Twitter and Instagram. And don't forget to check out the current leadership opportunities!


1 comment:

  1. Last year was my first one. It was not at all what I expected. To be honest, I was a little disappointed. Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy: