Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fine Motor Christmas Craft

Remember those foam shapes I found at Target about a month ago? Well, I've finally put them to use this week with some of my kiddos. We've been decorating them with glitter glue to work on hand strengthening and visual motor skills. Check out the finished products below!

This student wrote his name at the top and then squeezed dots of glitter glue on top of black dots that I drew.




This student decorated the tree by squeezing glitter glue on dots that I drew.



Squeezing and tracing.



Finished product!





2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I'm glad I found your blog!

    Our son Noah was born with Down syndrome almost a year ago today.

    We have a lot of pediatric therapist read out blog because we do a daily one minute video of his life. We include lots and lots of videos that show him in therapy. We are creating an online narrative of his life by posting daily, one minute videos. I though you and some of your therapist friends may be interested in following his journey !:)

    Thanks for all you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah's Dad, I just checked out your blog. What a great resource for therapists and families! I look forward to following Noah's progress. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy: